Performance multiplier boosts your Wildcat payout based on your previous tasks' performance.
Minimum price multiplier is 1.0x, maximum - 1.5x.
The multiplier consists of the following performance indicators (right side). Keep your performance indicators in green to earn bigger payouts.
Boost your performance multiplier by improving these stats:
- Average number of issues per request. This includes issues from both our internal QA and the customer. Issues are also weighted differently according to their severity level. Covers last 20 successfully completed requests. Task complexity is taken into consideration when calculating this score.
- Average number of rounds (or reviews) per request. The number of rounds (or reviews) on average per request that took you to successfully complete a task covering the last 20 such requests. This includes rounds that were started both due to issues by our internal QA and customer. This component also takes the task complexity into consideration, meaning the higher complexity of the task, the more rounds you can have for it to not affect this score.
- Share of successfully completed requests. The share of requests you have successfully completed rather than failed covering the last 20 accepted or assigned requests.
- Total points earned. The number of points you have earned from successfully completed modelling requests since your account was verified.
- Average hours spent to earn a point. The average time you spent in statuses "accepted", "assigned" or "adjustments needed" over the last 20 successfully completed requests. Task complexity is taken into consideration when calculating this score.
- Average hours past deadlines. Submitting everything without deadline violations gives a maximum score. Being late is penalized. Make sure to use the "extend deadline" function before the deadline ends if you see that you won't be able to upload your files in time, so that this score wouldn't be affected.
- Points earned over the last 30 days. The amount of points you have earned from requests successfully completed in the last 30 days.