Ways to reach CGTrader internal team
- Help widget - get wildcat support specialist to answer your general questions
- Modeling task chat (or QA chat) - get the info regarding this particular task only (NOTE: QA team advises only on particular task related inquiries)
- Designer Slack workspace - get the quickest answers from both fellow designers and from CGTrader QA team regarding all topics (NOTE: please be mindful of different channels for different topics).
Support (Help) widget / Email
- test task requirements;
- Wildcat platform errors and bugs;
- Wildcat system navigation;
Modeling task chat (or QA chat)
- technical requirements;
- reference files;
- what parts need to be modeled;
Designer Slack workspace
- support-archviz (high poly tasks related questions)
- feature-request (got an idea or request for a new platform feature? Place it here)
- general-discussion (anything that does not relate to any other channel)
- support-pbr (low poly tasks related questions)
- wildcat-bug-report (got a platform bug to report? Place it here)
- capacity-increase (if you think you can handle more tasks at once, please write your Wildcat username or email address in this channel and our Support team will investigate your track records and make a decision)
- just-joined-wildcat (new designers can introduce themselves, ask any questions that may arise and report any issues they may have.)
- workflows-explained (dedicated to sharing educational videos and tutorials about the different Wildcat workflows with the community)
- special-projects (dedicated to posting announcements about special projects and tasks that we have for you)
We also have specific software related channels. In these channels you can ask software related questions and have software related discussions with other members of our community. You can choose which channel to join according to the program you use for modeling and texturing:
General guidelines for using Slack workspace:
- all designers should be on this workspace. If you are not, please email email@example.com with a subject line “DESIGNER SLACK INVITE”.
- to always get the most relevant information, please choose your Slack username according to your Wildcat username.
- use the channels according to their topic. Eg if you are struggling with a low poly modeling request, please write your questions or comments in pbr_support channel (and not archviz_support channel).
- be a supportive community member. If you know the answer to a question asked by your colleague in one of the channels, do not hesitate to help them out and answer the question. We kindly advise you to answer questions in a thread, this way it will be easy to come back to a question and an answer in the future.
- always tag your assigned QA specialist if asking about the particular MR in any of the Slack channels.