Ways to reach CGTrader internal team
- Help widget - get wildcat support specialist to answer your general questions
- Modeling task chat (or QA chat) - get the info regarding this particular task only (NOTE: QA team advises only on particular task related inquiries)
- Designer Discord - get the quickest answers from both fellow designers and from CGTrader QA team regarding all topics (NOTE: please be mindful of different channels for different topics).
Support (Help) widget / Email
- test task requirements;
- Wildcat platform errors and bugs;
- Wildcat system navigation;
Modeling task chat (or QA chat)
- technical requirements;
- reference files;
- what parts need to be modeled;
Designer Discord server
- support-archviz (high poly tasks related questions)
- feature-request (got an idea or request for a new platform feature? Place it here)
- general-discussion (anything that does not relate to any other channel)
- support-pbr (low poly tasks related questions)
- bug-report (got a platform bug to report? Place it here)
- capacity-increase (if you think you can handle more tasks at once, please write your Wildcat username or email address in this channel and our Support team will investigate your track records and make a decision)
- just-joined-wildcat (new designers can introduce themselves, ask any questions that may arise and report any issues they may have.)
- special-projects (dedicated to posting announcements about special projects and tasks that we have for you)
- announcements (dedicated to posting platform and community related announcements and updates)
- art-showcase (share your non-Wildcat related projects and art with the rest of the community)
We also have specific software related channels. In these channels you can ask software related questions and have software related discussions with other members of our community. You can choose which channel to join according to the program you use for modeling and texturing:
Lastly we have several channels dedicated to designer education and explaining how different Wildcat workflows work:
- designer-education (dedicated to sharing educational content with the community)
- workflows-explained (dedicated to sharing educational videos and tutorials about the different Wildcat workflows with the community)
General guidelines for using Discord server:
- all designers should be on this server. If you are not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “DISCORD SERVER INVITE”.
- It is required to use the same Discord nickname as your Slack username.
- You have to agree to the community rules in #rules channel before you can get access to the rest of the server.
- Community rules will be enforced by admins and offenders will be punished appropriately. Common sense applies.