1. License to Use This Site
1.1. This agreement will become effective upon Creating Account and will remain in effect for the duration of your Account. To register for an Account, you must be and hereby represent that you are a legal entity or an individual 18 years or older who can form legally binding contracts.
1.2. This Site is protected by copyright law and international treaty. You are allowed to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial internal use only, unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by CGTrader or unless it is expressly indicated otherwise.
This right to use this Site constitutes a license, not a transfer of title, and you may not nor permit anyone else to:
- modify the Site or use it for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale or rental;
- de-compile, reverse engineer, or disassemble, modify the Site, create derivative works based on the information, published on the Site;
- remove any copyright or other CGTrader proprietary notices;
- mine, hack, spider, or survey the Site;
- copy any proprietary information or ideas from the Site;
- transmit spam, bulk or unsolicited communications;
- pretend to be CGTrader or someone else, or spoof CGTrader or someone else's identity or spoof the Site;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers (including URLs) in order to disguise the origin of any Content, published on the Site;
- misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Site users' ability to use the Site;
- engage in activities that would violate any fiduciary relationship, any applicable local, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law, including but not limited to attempting to compromise the security of any networked account or site, operating an illegal lottery or gambling operation, stalking, or making threats of harm;
- collect or store personal data about other users unless specifically authorized by such users;
- collect or store Site data for any other purpose except as explicitly allowed herein.
2. Site Ownership
2.1. All information on the Site is copyrighted proprietary material of CGTrader and (or) Members and may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without CGTrader's prior permission. Except as expressly provided herein, CGTrader and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, registered design, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information of CGTrader.
CGTrader’s logos, slogans trademarks whether registered or unregistered may not be used without CGTrader’s specific written consent to do so.
3.1. In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to:
- provide accurate, current, and complete Member account information about you as may be prompted by the registration and/or login form on the Site (the "Registration Data");
- maintain the security of your password and identification;
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any information you provide to CGTrader, to keep it accurate, current and complete;
- accept all risks of unauthorized access to information and Registration Data. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the Site.
3.2. You are responsible for all activity that takes place under your Member user ID. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your user ID and password.
3.3. By signing up to this Site you agree to register using a valid email address that you are entitled to use and that is not hosted by any temporary email service.
3.4. CGTrader may provide interactive areas (such as blogs, forums etc.) the content of which are not confidential. Members should exercise the utmost discretion before providing any personal information on these interactive areas of the Site. Users of interactive areas are solely responsible for the content and consequences of anything they post. CGTrader will have no liability for content and consequences of such postings.
3.5. You acknowledge that your uploaded Products will be rated by other Members of the Site. You agree to allow your reputation score to be shown in your account profile.
3.6. CGTrader may terminate or deactivate the membership of any person or entity for any reason at any time without notice.
3.7. This Site may not be accessed or used by any person, entity or group that have been designated for sanctions under the economic sanctions laws, regulations and orders taken by the European Union, the United States and other countries. Your access and use of the Site constitutes your express representation that you are not subject to any trade sanction or embargo, including, but not limited to, by virtue of your designation for sanctions and inclusion on: (i) the Specially Designated Nationals List maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control; (ii) any list of persons, entities and bodies subject to restrictive measures implemented by the European Union; or (iii) any UN Security Council resolution identifying sanctioned or restricted parties. You shall be fully liable to the full extent of the law for any violations of this paragraph, and you hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold CGTrader harmless from and against any and all such damages and liability.
3.8. Keep all the internal communication with other CGTrader members inside this Site and do not ask or share contact details.
4. Uploading and Posting Content
4.1. You are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Site. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Site any Content that:
- is inaccurate, harmful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable to CGTrader or other users of the Site;
- includes unauthorized disclosure of personal information and data. This includes any images of a human being.
- violates or infringes anyone's intellectual property rights;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- contains unauthorized third-party commercial advertisements.
4.2. CGTrader reserves the right to edit or remove Content that violates the aforementioned terms.
4.3. You agree that all Content posted on the Site forums shall be free to use or disseminate on an unrestricted basis for any purpose, and you grant CGTrader and all other users of the Site an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, adapt, resell and publish such Content (including in digital form). You represent and warrant that you have proper authorization for the worldwide transfer and processing of any information that you may provide on the Site.
4.4. CGTrader does not claim ownership of the Content you place on the Site and shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Content. Any Content you provide in connection with this Site shall be deemed to be provided on a non-confidential basis.
5. Determining and Changing Type of Content
5.1. CGTrader retains the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to monitor, edit, prohibit, or remove any Content, at any time, without prior notice, for any reason. This right of CGTrader shall in no context be interpreted as CGTrader’s obligation to monitor the accuracy and quality of the Content.
5.2. CGTrader implements and maintains business practices of categorizing Content in various categories (such as “Most Popular”, “Best Quality”, “Top Sales” etc.) in order to maximize customer satisfaction and sales. By accepting this General Terms the Seller hereby grants the right to CGTrader to perform such Content categorization upon CGTrader’s own judgment.
6. Privacy and Security
7. Termination of this License
7.1. CGTrader may unilaterally terminate this license for the use of the Site at any time, without any prior notifications, if you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions of use, as judged in the sole discretion of CGTrader. Termination of this license is in addition to the other rights and legal remedies available to CGTrader and those rights are reserved. Upon such termination you must immediately destroy all information that you acquired from the Site.
All CGTrader’s notifications shall be sent to your notifications section under your profile dashboard ( here) or via email at the address you provided to CGTrader when you created your account or as later updated. You hereby agree and acknowledge that CGTrader shall notify you using either of aforementioned notification means at its own discretion and is not responsible to notify you in any other way.
9. Contests and Promotions
Any contests or promotions created by CGTrader on the Site may be governed by its own set of official rules, which may have eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions. By entering or participating in such contests, you will become subject to those official rules. It is your responsibility to read the applicable rules to determine whether or not your participation, registration or entry will be valid or restricted, and to determine the sponsor's requirements.